9.1.14

Phuket old town



Getting out from the hospital after 10 days was the happiest day for me for a long time. I was still quite dizzy and living in my own bubble so I decided to stay just close to my hostel. The place I stayed was situated in the old town of Phuket. Usually when tourists come to spend holiday in Phuket they go straight to one of its many famous and crowded beaches. I knew already I wasn't interested in going there but really keen to discover the beauty of the old town. I started to walk one street and ended up getting more and more further from any tourists. I spent one hour in some lovely local's home where they had all kinds of animals from budgies to rabbits. They wanted me to tell them everything about Finland because they were so fascinated about a country like that. I tried to explain once more that there isn't snow all year long and then I continued my wandering walking tour. 


I was so excited to see graffiti because it's quite rare here in Thailand




 As a person who loves markets founding this big and really cool one was great and I bought a big bag of exotic fruits and ate cheap noodle soup at my favourite spot; sitting on a little plastic chair among locals. 




 I loved walking in the old town. Seeing so much different style of buildings and architecture were great and I ended up walking down to little alleys to wander and photograph. Two days in Phuket were nice and I was glad I had the opportunity to spend them here.. "thank you" for the dengue fever, otherwise I wouldn't even come here at the first place. Tomorrow I'm taking a ferry to Koh Phi Phi, an island famous for its expensive and touristic scene.. Oh Buddha, what am I doing ?


1 comment:

  1. hei millä muokkaat sun kameralla otetut kuvat? entä kännykällä? :)

    ReplyDelete