3.6.13

graduation day
















































i love it. finally i feel that i've completed and achieved something so amazing. 12 years studying and this is the result. i graduated 1.6.2013 and got "the white hat" on my head.. so crazy ! my day was sunny and beautiful, i had parties at my dad's house, and it was lovely to see all my relatives from abroad as well. food and drinks were awesome (and of course we made 5 cakes last night with my mum). ;) i can't really explain my feelings. everything just went like it should. now i'm totally a big girl and ready to make some new achievement points in my life. thank you everyone who came to celebrate and support me at my important day. with love, Luna

4 comments:

  1. aivan ihania kuvia, oot upee! onnea myös :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awws kiitos tosi paljon ! voi että.. (:

      Delete
  2. ihanan paljon kuvii, ja raikkaita!! :-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe niitä nyt tuli otettua aika paljon ja monella kameralla :) kiitos tosi paljon, arvostan !

      Delete