20.8.12

karkumatkalla


I finished my work in France, took a bus to Switzerland where I met Vera and on where our interrail journey began. On the first day of travel we went to Milan and in the evening we arrived in Venice. I will now tell you more about these crazy and funny two weeks with the photos I took. Click one photo to make all of them better and bigger. Enjoy !


1. matkapäivä FRANCE - SWITZHERLAND - ITALY Chamonix - Geneve - Milan - Venice

3. matkapäivä ITALY Naples - Sorrento


6. matkapäivä ITALY Rome


























 8.matkapäivä SPAIN Barcelona
beach sun parties fun chill sea good food





new shoes !

10. matkapäivä FRANCE - BELGIUM Paris - Bruxelles





11. matkapäivä THE NETHERLANDS Amsterdam



:o 

13. - 15. matkapäivä Frankfurt - Hamburg - Copenhagen - Helsinki


Back home. I think it will take at least a couple of days to settle down here again after two months in this incredible journey. ;)

2 comments: