29.8.12

atom bomb

Skipped school today also. Still not feeling good. Woke up and put a dress I wore when I was a kid, haha still fitting (I found it from my "old clothes box" while deciding what to sell tomorrow at Kallion puistokirppis.) I tried to eat healthy breakfast: berries and natural yoghurt. While I was away all summer my piano and guitar stood here alone, now they are again in my intensive use. Going through memories has made me to do songs again.








































morning face which means looking just like an atom bomb. wearing old 2hand dress what I found from my closet

1 comment:

  1. Your articles is very impressive,
    I am very pleased that never commented on this wonderful publication
    Actually talk very excellent
    I have benefited greatly from this thread I will continue to search on the site on other topics
    Thanks to those in charge of the site frequently

    ReplyDelete